- 23/4" - 33/4" down-sloping brim with floatable foam core (brim length depends on size)
- Full 51/2" - 6" neck veil for protecting back of neck (veil length depends on size)
- UPF 50+ Certified sun Rating (mesh vents not rated)
- Strategic mesh ventilation on child & youth sizes
- Water repellent/stain resistant
- Please see that our Kids Play Hat are equipped with a "Safety Strap" system. This allows the chin strap to be "un-snapped" from one side of the hat. Note: There should be two plastic clips that clip into each other.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 86% (86%)||86%|
|4 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|3 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|2 star 1% (1%)||1%|
|1 star 2% (2%)||2%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Bought this after seeing similar ones at REI (same price as Amazon, so definitely recommend testing it on their heads before purchasing) and happy with how it worked. Bought medium for a standard sized 3 yo and tighten the strap in the back to fit her. Works great and it'll accommodate her for many years to come I think. It usually shades her whole face, plus neck area. Great when wet too (doesn't lose the sturdiness of the brim).
What is also worth mentioning is the safety strap feature - if the neck strap gets stuck or pulled with a certain force, it'll detach itself so as not to be a strangulation hazard. It's very well made and does not come off when she's running around and putting it on and off, but when it's pulled suddenly or hard, it'll detach itself. It's easy to re-attach as well (even for a 3 yo).
Also has a ventilation band surrounding the base which keeps the head cool. Washes great and light weight.
Would buy again. In fact, thinking of getting another one for school.
Some Pros: Hat offers great coverage and adjustable strap in the back allows it to grown with your child. My 4yr old is currently in the youth size 5-9.
I just wish the hat would be more compactable / foldable and easier to carry in bags, without damaging the front too easily.