- 2 1/2 inch flexible down-sloped brim with floatable foam core
- UPF 50+ Certified sun Rating (mesh vents Not rated)
- Strategic mesh ventilation panels on child and youth sizes
- Water repellent/stain resistant
- Packs flat for travel
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Like water off a duck's back, the Kids Fun Bucket sheds splashes and dries quickly to keep adventurous heads comfortable
Breathable Mesh Panels
Let the air in and keep the kids cool with mesh panels. A cool kid is a happy kid.
Breakaway Chin Strap
Don't get hung up by the hat strings. Our breakaway chin strap keeps kids safe by releasing the clasp under tension.
Easy Adjust Sizing
Just the thing for a growing child. Getting the perfect fit is a cinch - just tug the sizing strap.
UPF 50+ Sun Protection
It's hard to beat the enjoyment of a day in the sun, unless it's a day spent in the shady pleasantness of a UPF 50+ hat.
A rating of UPF 50+ is the highest sun protective rating achievable and means only 1/50th or less of UV rays are able to pass through, allowing you to diminish the sun, not the fun!
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- This is a very high quality hat, worth the money! Material is light and feels nice. I love the vents, the sturdy but foldable brim, and the under chin strap (an essential for us).
- my toddler will give up and actually wear this hat. Other hats we'd try he'd rip off and throw on the ground. We'd try to pretend wear those other hats to show it's cool and he'd take them off our heads in disgust too. He still hates getting the hat put on, but actually wears this one. This is now our everyday summer hat.
- his vision isn't impaired by the brim, which is something I worried about. It's shape and sturdiness keep it out of the way. I think this is one of the reasons he prefers it over the others.
- It makes great shade! Does the job it's made for.
- This hat is so cute! It brightens my day seeing him in it because it's just so adorable!
- I got the size small (baby) for my 16 month old with a 98%tile head. It fit perfectly, but without room to spare. His head circumference is 49cm, which should've left some room according to the sizing chart. But, I would still have ordered the same size, because it fits great and I'd rather have it be perfect and get another one next year rather than meh but last 2 summers. And I will be ordering another for next summer. And all future summers and for all future kids and generally recommend this hat to all. It's expensive but I think worth having one great hat rather than several just-okay ones.
One day my wife saw a child wearing one of these hats and got the information I needed to come to Amazon and type in the name and to use my dumb fingers to click the buy this thing immediately button.
It came shortly thereafter and has been awesome. We used it for a trip to the beach and out in the sun and it works great. It's large enough but at the same time adjustable with a chin strap that is pretty much required when attempting to wrangle a hat onto a 2 year old.
My family enjoys them and no complaints. We take them on our boat and they stay put when we go fast on the water. We bought a size up so they are loose but still fit because of the adjustable cap strap. The breakaway strap is very handy and actually gives me a sense of ease should it get caught on anything with our moving toddlers.
Durable. Nice colors. Wad it up and stuff in their bag for later. Comes out with no wrinkles.