Suncast 33 Gallon Outdoor Trash Can for Patio - Resin Outdoor Trash Hideaway with Lid - Use in Backyard, Deck, or Patio - Brown
|Price:||+ $176.62 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||40.64 x 40.01 x 80.52 cm; 3 Kilograms|
About this item
- OUTDOOR TRASH CAN WITH LID: Outdoor trash can able to hold 30 to 33 gallons is ideal for backyards, patios, or decks
- DURABLE: Made with durable resin construction to stay-dry through the rainy season
- FUNCTIONAL LID: Lid latches on so garbage won't blow out of the can, keeping your backyard area clean
- DECORATIVE: With a wicker design, this brown trash can will match most outdoor décor
- IDEAL SIZE: Trash can measures 15.75" x 16" x 31.6"
Product detailsColour Name:Brown
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 40.64 x 40.01 x 80.52 cm; 3 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 19 March 2018
- Manufacturer : Suncast
- ASIN : B0044V7GMG
- Item Model Number : 33 Gallon Hideaway Trash Can for Patio -
- Department : Bedroom
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The Suncast Trash Hideaway showed up in my Amazon search and it looked like it would fit the bill. Once receiving and assembling it, this was confirmed.
Assembly was so simple. There are instructions but they're hardly necessary. It is just six pieces and they snap together so quickly. No tools are required for assembly. Once snapped together, it is quite rigid and won't come apart easily.
There is a lid with a latching mechanism that is quite simple to open. This is what you'd use when placing garbage in the unit. Then, for replacing a bag or emptying the unit, the entire top lid hinges open after you pull the release handle.
It takes 30 - 33 gallon bags which are readily available. Once you see how it opens and closes, you can easily insert the bag and keep the excess hidden so the bag stays retained but you don't end up with the top of the bag overflowing the unit.
Overall, a simple design that's quite effective and is a welcome addition to the back yard.
Until you put the wrong piece in the wrong place. The
Bottom with hinges for lid is on the bottom of the garbage can and
I cannot get it apart to put it where it belongs on the top. Everything fits very snug, which Is great but not when you notice a mistake!