Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Sunbeam HP8555 5.5L Secretchef Electronic Sear and Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel
- For fast heat up, accurate temperature control, even heat, automatic keep warm and timer preset any time, and monitor with the count down timer
- The frypan allows you to brown your meat in the one pan prior to slow cooking or you can use as a stand alone frypan
- Use as a frypan or a slow cooker; Slow cooker has High, Low and Auto Keep warm settings
- The clever, unique, all-in-one Frypan and Slow Cooker; Sear and slow cook in the one pan without using the stovetop or use it just as a Frypan
- It's handy when slow cooking, as you can brown your meats on the Frypan mode, then switch to Slow Cook mode for the remainder
- Use as a Frypan or as a Slow Cooker, or if you're slow cooking, you can use both modes
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The clever, unique, all-in-one Frypan and Slow Cooker. Sear and slow cook in the one pan without using the stovetop. Or use it just as a Frypan.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a great cooker and I love that you can sear and prepare the food and then switch to slow cook mode all in the one device. I used it fully as a frying pan besides the very good slow cook features. Excellent for roasting too!
When my last one died, I did consider other options, but settled back on buying this again as it really met my needs and is also a very reasonable price.
The cooker cooks excellently and has great features but be sure to only use it as the manual very careful with the delicate pan surface. No matter how careful you think you are being DO NOT USE METAL UTENSILS.
I can only hope that the damage will not spread from further careful use. Replacement pans as far as I have found are ~half the price of the whole unit.