|Product Dimensions||35 x 32 x 41 cm; 10.78 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||10.8 kg|
Sunbeam EM5300K Barista Max Coffee Machine | Automatic Espresso, Latte & Cappuccino Coffee Maker with Integrated Bean Grinder & Steam Milk Frother | 15 Bar Italian Pump | Black
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$230.00 (33%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Human interface input||Touchscreen, Buttons|
About this item
- Great Coffee Made Simple: Enjoy delicious coffee just like it tastes at your favourite café with this easy-to-use, intuitive espresso machine and integrated bean grinder that's also perfect for lattes, cappuccinos and more
- The Perfect Brew, Every Time: Temp IQ Shot Control uses a three-way system to regulate and stabilise water flow and temperature, for consistently great-tasting coffee
- Beans on Board: Integrated Tap & Go one-touch grinder with 30 adjustable settings for instantly fresh ground coffee and maximum flavour; conical burr design achieves consistent grind size
- Exactly As You Like It: Auto Shot Volumetric Control measures just the right amount of water needed for one or two shots of espresso; Manual Shot button lets you take the reigns
- Beyond Espresso: Full size, cool touch milk frother produces a dry steam that creates velvety microfoam milk for lattes, flat whites and cappuccinos
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Beyond Espresso: Full size, cool touch milk frother produces a dry steam that creates velvety microfoam milk for lattes, flat whites and cappuccinos
Review this product
Reviews with images
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- get that real coffee in minutes with the grinder,
- no issues setting it up at all (only required me to plug it in and figure out what the buttons do.
- you can add lots of water in the back so it lasts ages.
- choose one or two shots.
- grinder got stuck on one occasion out of 100 times qe used. Just needed me to dislodge a stuck bean.
- funny, after 2 secs of frothing, the frother (steam) turns off 100% of the time as it warms up (or gets going?). However, once you hear the pumping action (after waiting 5 secs), you turn it back on and it works 100% of the time to make the milk hot.
Pros: Features, in built grinder, easy to use, steam wand is solid, Price is very affordable, multiple grind fineness settings.
Cons: No extraction pressure gauge, longer the normal grinder times, grinder a bit messy and extraction can be temperamental based on fineness of grind and tamp pressure applied.
Overall a 4/5 - A machine that punches well above its price.
Shipping was super fast!