|Product Dimensions||29.5 x 25 x 33 cm; 6.72 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||6.72 kg|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Sunbeam EM4300K Mini Barista Coffee Machine, Espresso, Latte and Cappuccino Coffee Maker, 2L Water Tank, Milk Frother, 15 Bar Italian Pump, Black
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$60.00 (20%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Human interface input||Touchscreen|
About this item
- Great Coffee Made Simple: Enjoy delicious coffee just like it tastes at your favourite café with this easy-to-use espresso machine that's also perfect for lattes, cappuccinos, flat whites and more
- The Perfect Brew, Every Time: PID Controlled Thermoblock technology ensures a fast heat-up and regulates temperature for consistently great-tasting coffee
- One Shot or Two: Auto Shot Volumetric Control measures just the right amount of water needed for one or two shots of espresso
- Professional Results: Café-size 58mm group head accepts more grinds and ensures an even extraction for deliciously rich, café-quality coffee at home
- Beyond Espresso: Full size, cool touch milk frother produces a dry steam that creates velvety microfoam milk for lattes, flat whites and cappuccinos
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Beyond Espresso: Full size, cool touch milk frother produces a dry steam that creates velvety microfoam milk for lattes, flat whites and cappuccinos
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I just realised I ordered the same model as a replacement which I have done by accident. I guess I will see how this one goes and I will change my review if this one lasts longer.
Though I would not have ordered one again had I realised
I would like to be able to make minor variations to the water volumes
I was uncomfortable with how firm the brew head installation was - felt like it was being forced most of the time
There was something unusual but not publicised about the selection sequence for the steam wand - it was not consistent and seemed to require selection of water only as a first step before the steam light would indicate the steam heating cycle
By Caddie16 on 3 January 2021