|Product Dimensions||30.3 x 27.1 x 36.5 cm; 6.2 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||6.2 kg|
Sunbeam EM3820 Café Espresso II Coffee Machine | Espresso, Latte & Cappuccino Coffee Maker| 1.7L Water Tank | Milk Frother | 15 Bar Italian Pump | Stainless Steel Milk Jug | Silver,Black
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$37.25 (25%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Human interface input||Touchscreen|
|Item weight||6.2 Kilograms|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||30.3 x 27.1 x 36.5 centimetres|
About this item
- Great Coffee Made Simple: Enjoy delicious coffee just like it tastes at your favourite café with this easy-to-use espresso machine that's also perfect for lattes, cappuccinos and more
- The Perfect Brew, Every Time: Thermistor Controlled Thermoblock system ensures a fast heat-up and regulates temperature for consistently great-tasting coffee and textured milk
- Optimum Pressure: Italian-designed 15 bar pump helps to deliver the required pressure for complete extraction of oils, coffee solids and aroma
- Deliciously Rich Crema: the Dual Wall Filter Baskets create additional pressure for subtle aeration, ensuring a velvety espresso with a signature layer of golden crema
- Beyond Espresso: steam wand with cool touch silicone cover creates velvety microfoam milk for lattes, flat whites, cappuccinos and more
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Enjoy the taste and aroma of café-quality in the comfort of your own home with the Café Espresso™ II 15 BAR Pump espresso machine.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only negative is that the basket has a tendency to pop out when getting the puck out but with a modified technique, its not really an issue anymore. Also, the scoop being a very poor man's tamper is a little bit sad but at the price I got it, I'm not complaining.
Was not sure about the look of this model having more plastic casing ( my old one was stainless steel) but I’ve gotten used to it. Would say it’s an improvement for the drip tray as no corrosion from the coffee overflow
Steam wand is fantastic and the cleaning and maintenance instructions are much better than my old one
For an entry price unit this is simple and easy to use. Makes a great latte.
Great value. Great Service online when purchased , speedy delivery I received within the a couple of days.