|Product Dimensions||18.2 x 31.3 x 28.8 cm; 3.3 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||3.3 kg|
Sunbeam EM0480 Café Series Conical Burr Coffee Grinder 24 Grind Settings 250g Bean Hopper Grounds Container for Espresso, Filter, Turkish Coffee and More Stainless Steel
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$40.00 (20%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Café-Quality Coffee: Enjoy delicious espressos, lattes, cappuccinos, filter coffee, plunger coffee, Turkish coffee and more with this powerful whole coffee bean grinder
- Built to Last: The heavy-duty stainless steel body encases a powerful belt driven motor and provides a stable base for this professional grinder
- The Perfect Grind: Italian hardened steel conical burr design ensures grind consistency and minimises heat transfer to maintain the true flavours and aromas of the coffee beans
- Just the Way You Like It: 24 grind settings produce a range of ground sizes to suit different coffee styles and tastes
- Grind What You Need: Auto mode lets you grind directly into the group handle for a fresh cup; On mode grinds continuously into the storage container, ideal for grinding larger amounts
- What's Included: 1 x Conical Burr Grinder base, 1 x 250g bean hopper, 1 x group handle cradle, 2 x group handle locators (50mm domestic size, 58mm commercial size), 1 x burr cleaning brush
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Enjoy delicious espressos, lattes, cappuccinos, filter coffee, plunger coffee, Turkish coffee and more with the Sunbeam Café Series Conical Burr Coffee Grinder. This powerful electric coffee grinder features an Italian hardened steel conical burr design that ensures grind consistency and minimises heat transfer to maintain the true flavours and aromas of the coffee beans. 24 grind settings produce a range of ground sizes to suit different coffee styles, as well as your personal tastes. Grind directly into the group handle for the freshest cup with Auto mode, or select the On mode for larger amounts to grind continuously into the storage container.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just like the manufacturer overall as have never had a failure on any items less than 10 years.