SunGrow Moss Wall Mesh Kit for Aquariums, Creates Breathtaking Backdrop OR Lush Green Carpet for Fish, with 10 pcs Cable Ties and 5 pcs Suction Cups, 2 Pcs Plastic Boards for Low-Tech Plant Tanks
|Price:||+ $8.84 Delivery|
- ✔MAKES AMAZING AQUARIUM MOSS BACKDROP OR LUSH CARPET--- This pair of Plastic Mesh Kit by SunGrow will help transform plain tank into an enchanting, picturesque sight. Just add aquatic mosses that suit your personal preference to make your unique design come to life. Use them to create green lawns and enchanting backdrop. The innate beauty of moss plants will help improve your tank’s aesthetic appeal as it softens edges of your aquarium’s features.
- ✔HELPS IN PLANT’S PHOTOSYNTHESIS TO IMPROVE WATER QUALITY --- Including aquatic mosses in a tank by using these mesh boards goes beyond just getting one’s attention. These mosses absorb nutrients in your water aquarium which also include nitrates from the water column. Even without high light levels or fertilizer, they can perform as effective nitrate removers.
- ✔DOESN’T HARM AQUATIC ANIMALS AND PLANTS --- This pair of mesh pieces which measure 12” x 8” each is made from smooth yet durable plastic material and don’t rust under the water. They also do not cause damage to living creatures inside the tank such as aquatic pets and plants. Each mesh’s hole has a size of ¼” allowing rich green moss to grow properly.
- ✔WITH CABLE TIES AND SUCTION CUPS FOR SMOOTH INSTALLATION--- Each pack comes with 2 pieces plastic mesh, 10 cable ties and 5 suction cups. The mesh sheets can sandwich the moss. Secure by holding them together with cable ties, then use suction cups to attach them to the glass of the tank, based on whether you want to display them as wall or carpet. Ensure that the glass is clean before you place the suction cups.
- ✔EASY AND CONVENIENT TO USE --- Whether you are a beginner or seasoned aquarist, you will find this tool very handy. Once already set-up and installed, it will not require special maintenance to function properly. It is easy to bind, and the moss can easily grow on its own through the holes. You may just need to trim them occasionally if they become too overgrown.
- Package Dimensions : 37.85 x 25.4 x 1.02 cm; 68 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 September 2019
- Manufacturer : Luffy Pets Collection
- ASIN : B07XJ5J2GR
- Manufacturer reference : 5R-DNN2-ONP4
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
When we decide that we want to keep aquariums, most often than not, we already have in mind what we want --- the fish to keep, the plants to include, the design we want. All these however may change, as there are things that we need to take into consideration to keep everything alive, beautiful and can increase the amount of commitment we can give in maintaining it. Beautifying and maintaining an aquarium may be too demanding but can be done smartly. This reason makes Java moss one of the most popular aquarium plants as it doesn’t have too many requirements to grow and it can live with most types of tropical fish. Aquarists love to make them to either a wall or carpet. To do this, you will need Moss Wall Mesh by SunGrow. Each pack comes in pair of 12” x 8” with holes that measures ¼” each where Moss plants can grow easily. This also includes 10 pieces of cable ties and 5 suction cups.