I've read this before under another title. I'd forgotten the plot, so quite enjoyed it a second time, too.
It's a small town - St. Caroline, and home to the Chesapeake Inn.
Its marketing director, Lucy, was once an underprivileged child, who benefited from its Summer program.
Ten years ago, Lucy had a crush on the owner's son, Sterling.
Now that the owner is ill, Sterling has returned to help keep the Inn going.
Both Sterling and Lucy find that there is still an attraction there. In fact now that Sterling is a handsome man and Lucy is a gorgeous woman, the attraction is off the charts.
But Sterling's vision for the future of the Inn is so different to Lucy's, it causes a rift.
Find out how they get together and find their own HEA.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 5 hours and 44 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Tantor Audio
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 28 February 2019
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B07NS74B7K
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 64,877 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)