When people think Domestic Abuse, they immediately think physical. Mental and emotional sometimes aren’t considered. This book shows that Domestic Abuse isn’t always about the physical and sometimes it’s the mental and emotional abuses that can be harder to heal.
A very insightful book that looks into the before, during and aftermath of domestic abuse.
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Post Hill Press (4 December 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1642930008
- ISBN-13: 978-1642930009
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.8 x 21 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 454 g
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 25,796 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)