- Paperback: 52 pages
- Publisher: Ginninderra Press (14 February 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1760416878
- ISBN-13: 978-1760416874
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 0.3 x 19.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 68 g
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 197,811 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Such Sweet Sorrow Paperback – 14 Feb 2019
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
5 March 2019
When Richard Bell’s wife was diagnosed with terminal cancer, he set about documenting his emotional journey through his free-form poetry. “Such Sweet Sorrow” takes the reader with him, through his wife’s devastating diagnosis, subsequent death, and beyond. Anyone who has lost a loved one - to cancer or otherwise - will relate to this touching and deeply moving work. “Such Sweet Sorrow” is well presented in a fifty page, chapbook format. Definitely worth the read.