Stryder Retractable Interlocking Ratchet Tie Down Strap 12' x 1" (500 lb) Pack of 2
|Price:||+ $16.85 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy duty ratchet tie down straps secured in a self-contained system which protects and neatly organizes; Vinyl coated hooks snap into the housing
- Features a 500 lb working load limit and 1500 lb break strength per single strap; Propriety Arachnid webbing provides high visibility and measures 12' L x 1" W
- Interlocking connectors on each side of the housing attach to other Stryder UX straps, allowing multiple straps to be joined together
- Manual winding wheel retracts the strap to protect against flapping in the wind, tangling, and knotting
- Lockable retraction system prevents accidental unwinding and keeps loose ends tight; Proudly designed in Ooltewah, Tennessee
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I found that when I tightened the strap to its maximum I couldn't figure out how to loosen it. I went to the company's web site, where I was directed by a label on the device that said there were instructions there. There weren't any anywhere on their site, so I used the Contact Us link to ask them directly how to loosen a maxed out strap. I quickly got a reply and a helpful photo from their VP of channel marketing showing me the fix (the trick is to pull on the straps both sides of the ratcheting cylnder). Works fine now, but I'm anxiously awaiting their posting some instructions on their site (apparently there is a video currently under production).
Everything you thought they would be:
2. Compact. I used to keep my old ones in a tool bag to contain the mess.
3. Orderly, ready to go without untangling the mess.
1. The take-up reel could be much better designed to allow a figertip to roll it quickly. A little spinner button, or a finger-shaped divot on the reel would have been much better than the long oval holes that catch my fingertip.
2. The clip that is molded into the lever to hold the fixed hook does not grab the hook effectively. It falls out pretty easily, and it shouldn't. This is a minor issue, even if it gets loose it won't go anywhere.
3. It's a one-piece strap, so you can't thread the strap through a slot that the hook can't fit through. This is also a minor issue, but it might make a difference in some rare circumstance.
4 stars! I like them a lot.
1. The whole built-in strap storage system is very neat, which means no more tangling straps and hooks like my old ones.
2. Unconventional product design – love the ascent color of the strap and its Arachnid Webbing pattern, love how the hooks snap neatly into place.
3. Setting up the ratchet straps to fasten the sofa was quick and easy. Most importantly, they hold it securely in place during the whole transit.
4. The pair can be quickly separated for action or snapped together when not in use, which adds a nice finishing touch to the design.
1. Loosening the strap may be a bit of struggle to some. I learned how to properly do it after watching the instructional video here.
2. I wish some parts are made of metal instead of plastic, but then again I'm paying a reasonable price for both functionality and cool product design.
I would definitely recommend this!