2 Bestselling Guides Packed With Tips to Help You Brainstorm and Plan Your Best Story
From Award-Winning and Internationally Published Writing Mentor K.M. Weiland
With almost 500 pages of step-by-step guidance, these two individual books have 340+ five star reviews on Amazon and have helped thousands of authors write better books.
Is Structure the Hidden Foundation of All Successful Stories?
These bestselling guides will teach you the secret to creating consistently good stories, show you how to spot and fix story problems before you start writing the first draft, and help you take your writing to the next level.
--STRUCTURING YOUR NOVEL--
Why do some stories work and others don’t? The answer is structure. In this IPPY and NIEA Award-winning guide from the author of the bestselling Outlining Your Novel, you will discover the universal underpinnings that guarantee powerful plot and character arcs. An understanding of proper story and scene structure will help you to not only perfectly time your story’s major events, but will also provide you with an unerring standard to use in evaluating your novel’s pacing and progression.
Structuring Your Novel will show you:
- How to determine the best methods for unleashing your unique and personal vision for your story.
- How to identify common structural weaknesses and flip them around into stunning strengths.
- How to eliminate saggy middles by discovering your “centerpiece.”
- Why you should NEVER include conflict on every page.
- How to discover the questions you don’t want readers asking about your plot—and then how to get them to ask the right questions.
--STRUCTURING YOUR NOVEL WORKBOOK--
Now it’s time to put those lessons to use! Building upon the principles in Structuring Your Novel, the Structuring Your Novel Workbook presents a guided approach to writing solid first drafts, identifying and fixing plot problems, and writing consistently good stories.
Containing hundreds of incisive questions and imagination-revving exercises, this valuable resource will show you how to:
- Implement a strong three-act structure
- Time your acts and your plot points
- Unleash your unique and personal vision for your story
- Identify common structural weaknesses and flip them around into stunning strengths
- Eliminate saggy middles by discovering your story’s “centerpiece”
- And so much more!
This accessible and streamlined workbook will empower you to create a powerful structure—and an outstanding novel.
Start writing your best book today!