You don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Structure, Patterns and Logic (Middle School Mathematics Book 5) [Print Replica] Kindle Edition
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|Language: English||Format: Print Replica|
Written for every middle school student, teacher and parent, this book on Probability is the second volume in the best selling Middle School Mathematics series. James Tanton, a Princeton mathematician, has unveiled the joys and delights of Counting and Probability with a conversational introduction to key concepts accompanied by a unique collection of problems that set a student on the path of mathematical mastery and clever problem-solving. Based on his work across countries, colleges, and schools for the past two decades, this book is far less about making a student the ultimate problem-solver, but more about engendering an interest in Logic and Patterns. A solutions manual with detailed solutions to every problem is available separately.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Look for similar items by category
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Reference > Studying & Workbooks
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Reference > Test Preparation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Arithmetic > Pure Arithemetic > Logic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Maths > Mathematics > Pure Mathematics > Logic