Fate plays a part in our lives as it did for Rose and Todd that day in New York on the Brooklynn Bridge. It’s a story of age doesn’t matter and love for another person taking over your life when you least expect it. Todd was the drummer is a fast rising rock band who thought he would be the sworn bachelor amongst them. Rose has come to explore life away from New Zealand and was struggling at obtaining voice over jobs living in a shoebox apartment with her best friend from back home. She had no idea her bike had just crashed in to a famous rock star. This is a story of overcoming what people think of you and learning that age does not define love especially when that person has engrained their life with yours.
I received this book as an ARC for a freely given and honest review.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2089 KB
- Print Length: 223 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Apeople Publishing (1 March 2018)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07B61NNQR
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 1 customer rating
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #754,460 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)