|Age Range||2 - 3 years|
|Bike Type||Balance Bike|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Wheel Size||12 Inches|
|Item Model Number||12 Sport|
|Product Dimensions||70.61 x 16 x 31.24 cm; 3.04 Kilograms|
Strider - 12 Sport Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years
|Price:||+ $70.80 Delivery|
|Wheel size||12 Inches|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Join the strider family- Meet the bike that set the world on fire and revolutionized the way kids learn to ride. Children as young as one are experiencing the thrill of riding without training wheels before they’re out of diapers.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD - The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 5 years, or a 12– 20 in. inseam (no tools required).
- For young kids - The 12 Sport weighing only 3.0 kg (6.7 lbs.), makes it easy for your child to ride and stride. Mini-grips mean your child’s little mitts can easily take control. This lean, mean, and durable bike gives you the biggest bang for your buck!
- It's more than just a bike - Boring specs aside, this is the bike that introduces kids to the freedom, power, and responsibility of riding. Now they have the power to keep up with you when you’re out and about, experiencing amazing freedom.
- Years of fun - We know kids put things through rigorous…*ahem*…testing. With the 12 Sport's durable steel frame and puncture-proof tires, you don't have to worry about damage or maintenance and have a child’s bike they won’t outgrow in a few months.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Come in bits in a box, some of it already partly assembled. I was able to build the bike in about 10-15 minutes with the supplied tools inside the box. Paintwork on the bike seems excellent too. We got the red one.
Quality looks very good, parts of very sturdy, strong and of a very good quality. Once the bike is assembled it is very light which is one the main reasons I bought this bike. It makes it easier for a toddler to learn a balance bike if its lighter compared to some other models on the market which are a lot heavier.
I certainly recommend this balance bike if your looking for one for your child, you won't be disappointed.
Bought for my 2 year old son, he instantly loved it, and was bombing around in no time. I was surprised as how instinctive it was for him, I wasn't needed at all as he took off down the road. By far his favourite toy, and he is very proud of it.
I was looking at other balance bikes, but sprung a bit extra for this one as the other all seemed much heavier. This does come in handy, as I can frequently end up carrying it on the return leg of a journey! I'm not joking when I say I soetimes forget I have it in my hand, it is so light.
Finally, this can be used up to 5 years old so you can get a few years out of it. That said, I can see he is miles ahead of his older sister (who has a normal bike with stabilisers) and will have moved onto a real bike soon.
My son started ride this bike just after 2 years old.
The transition from this balance bike to the paddle bike is very smooth.
He can now ride the paddle bike at age of less than 3 years old.