Are you stuck playing in lousy tournaments versus lousy opponents? Do you still lose even at the smallest stakes? It’s time to master small stakes poker with a world-class poker champion as your guide.
Jonathan Little has cashed for more than $6.4 million in live poker tournaments. This two-time World Poker Tour champion knows that to make millions on poker’s biggest stage, you have to start small. Through his revolutionary approach, you can finally master the skills it takes to win small stakes tournaments. By learning how to crush your small stakes opponents, you’ll be prepared to handle bigger challenges -- and bigger cash outs -- that come with larger buy-in tournaments.
In Strategies for Beating Small Stakes Poker Tournaments, you’ll discover:
- Skills that will instantly improve your poker game
- How to stop blaming bad luck and learn the real secret to mastering poker
- The pitfalls to avoid that will allow you to crush your mistake-prone peers
- The reasons pros make the plays they make and how you can adopt their methods
- How to win more money from poker, and much, much more!
When you learn to think for yourself and adjust your strategy based on specific opponents, you’ll start to turn your game around. As the author of 11 best-selling poker books, Little can show you exactly how to learn these skills and win much more money in the long term.
If you like concise, actionable information you can start using right away, then you’ll love Little’s game-changing poker guide.
Buy the book to start cashing out today!