- Paperback: 704 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education; 8 edition (30 April 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1292211407
- ISBN-13: 978-1292211404
- Product Dimensions: 19.5 x 4.2 x 26.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.3 Kg
- Customer Reviews:
Strategic Management Paperback – 22 Mar 2018
|New from||Used from|
From the Back Cover
Strategic Management is a core strategy textbook, covering all the major topics particularly from a global perspective. It delivers comprehensive coverage of the subject in an easy-to-read style with extensive examples and a range of free support material that will help you learn actively and effectively.
This eighth edition of Strategic Management builds on proven strengths ...
· over 70 short case studies to provide easily accessible illustrations of strategy in practice and additional cases available online to provide more in-depth examples of recent strategic decisions involving Sony, Apple and industry sectors
· a continuous contrast between prescriptive and emergent views of strategy to highlight the key debates within the discipline
· emphasis on practice throughout with features to help you turn theory into practice
· major international strategy cases from Europe, Africa, China, India, Middle East and the Americas
· clear exploration of the key concepts
· comprehensive, logical structure to guide you through this complex subject
· Specialist chapters on public/third sector strategy, green strategy and sustainability, entrepreneurial strategy and international and global strategy
New for the eighth edition:
- Dynamic capabilities and resource renewal explored in a revised and updated chapter
- Emergent strategy completely revised in two new chapters, one focusing on innovation, and technology and the other exploring knowledge and learning
- New material on innovation and strategy in uncertain environments
- Case studies from large and small organisations from Google, Spotify and Cadbury to Snapchat, Uber and green energy companies with 14 new cases and many cases updated
This new edition also includes a wealth of free, online, open-access learning resources. Use these materials to enhance and test your knowledge to improve your grades. Online resources include web based cases with indicative answers, chapter based support material, long cases and multiple-choice questions.
Richard Lynch is Emeritus Professor of Strategic Management at Middlesex University, London. He is an active researcher, lecturer and consultant, particularly in the area of global strategy and sustainable strategy.
|5 star 58% (58%)||58%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|2 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|1 star 18% (18%)||18%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Add bigger letters, more pictures and graphics could help to improve this edition.