Madison Cole's family is the Storm Motorcycle Club. Her father is the President and her brother is the VP. She grew up surrounded by bikers, crime and violence. Two years ago she walked away from her family and the world they live in. Her soul was shattered, her heart was broken and she had an addiction she couldn't shake. She picked up the pieces and put herself back together. Now her family wants her back. The club is being threatened and they send a club member to return her home to safety; the one person that could destroy everything she has worked so hard to build.
Jason Reilly has sacrificed a lot for the motorcycle club he calls family. Two years ago he made the biggest sacrifice of all; he gave up the woman he loved for them. Now he is being sent to bring her back and he is conflicted. He thought he was over her but discovers their connection is as strong as ever. Their love was all-consuming, passionate and fiery. It was also their undoing and he doesn't know if either of them is strong enough to battle the demons that ripped them apart, to find love again.
Madison and Jason are brought back together by a force out of their control; one that pushes them to a breaking point. Can they overcome their past and discover a love worth fighting for or will the harsh reality of their world finally and completely break them both?
- "Woah what a ride! Nina Levine has written a very sexy and exciting book. Storm is her debut novel and what a debut it is!" - Book Addict Mumma
- "Excellent writing by Nina Levine. Strong, clear, no nonsense language, just the way I like it. No unnecessary frills and ruffles and deliciously hot and sweaty sex!!! Very descriptive, and very raw!! A kick-ass, blistering-hot and intense biker book!!" - Ripe For Reader Blog
- "I really enjoyed the story and Nina has hooked me with the new series." - Dirty Hoe's Book Blog
- "Nina Levine did an excellent job with this story. Storm gives you a little sexual tension, some drama and suspense, steamy sex scenes and great supporting characters. Looking for a great biker romance, stop at Storm because I highly recommend it!" - Submit and Devour
- "Storm is a good, fast-paced debut novel from Nina Levine and I look forward to reading more of the Storm MC stories!" - Book Bellas
- "Overall, I think Ms. Levine did an excellent job for her debut book. She was able to capture and give readers an inside peek of the ins and outs of a motorcycle club family. As for Jason, he made the book. He was sexy, domineering, bad ass, and a total alpha male. Nothing can stop Jason when it comes to protecting Madison. It was clear that he meant business and will go at all cost to ensure the safety of Madison. As for Madison and J's relationship, their sexual chemistry and passion was SCORCHING HOT!!" - Michelle from Give Me Books