Yes, I'm an author of one of the stories. And as with most anthologies, there are stories I love, stories that are okay, and stories that don't interest me.
That's why most anthologies I read get three stars.
It means I liked the overall read.
Of course, there are some big winners, and I'll read them a few times.
First and foremost, I am a reader, and I have specific needs when it comes to stories I enjoy.
What I hope is that you find some stories that you love and will re-read a few times.
There are enough here to satisfy a lover of short stories for a good, long read.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2720 KB
- Print Length: 400 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Deadset Press (27 February 2020)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B084L76JH5
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 7 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #158,409 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)