Stoicism: Complete Beginner’s Guide to The Stoic Way of Life is your one-stop guide that will teach you the ins and outs of Stoicism. The Stoics are known for their wonderful wisdom on how a person can live a life of happiness, peace, and virtue, amid an unreasonable and ever-changing world. Stoicism is not an escape from reality, but a way to overcome the harsh realities of life. Despite so many changes in our current world, the teachings of Stoicism remain true and applicable in the modern age.
Inside you will learn:
- What is Stoicism
- The history of Stoicism
- The basic tenets of Stoicism
- The key figures
- Stoicism and the modern world
- The Stoic Mindset
- How Stoics deal with emotions
- The Stoic free will
- The key teachings of Seneca, Epictetus, and Marcus Aurelius
- Real-life applications
- How to use neuroplasticity to learn the Stoic virtue
- How to use Stoic affirmations
- How to live as a Stoic
So, what are you waiting for? Now is the time for you to make a difference and improve the quality of your life. Learn to live by the ancient yet timeless Stoic principles. Grab your copy today!