"Buy the Paperback Version of this Book and get the Kindle Book version for FREE"
Are you a beginner who is looking to open a self-directing stock investing account for the first time? If so, that means Stock Market Investing for Beginners is the book you are looking for!
Running your own self-directed investing account can be exciting and empowering.
But do you really know the ins and outs of the stock market?
If you don’t really know what’s going on, you can end up losing a lot of money.
But if you prepare ahead of time and do things right, then you can have a long and successful investing career.
The good news is we're here to give you the exact information that you need to know!
First, we’ll start out by explaining the basics of stocks. We’ll tell you what parameters and metrics you need to keep an eye on to determine which stocks are a good buy and which ones aren’t.
From there, we’ll investigate different stock portfolios, and show you how to allocate your assets for different investment goals.
Are you looking to make aggressive gains? We’ll explain how to do it.
Are you a value investor looking for safer, more stable investments? We’ve got you covered there too. Are you looking for income investments? We’ll explain dividends, bonds, and even how to write covered call options.
There has never been a better time to take control of your own stock investments. Commission fees are dropping like a rock, and there are opportunities everywhere, from apps to online brokerages that make trading easy.
In this book we’ll cover:
• What stocks are and the history of investments.
• How to find a brokerage.
• Investing in stocks and meanings of different fundamentals like PE Ratio.
• Day trading and swing trading, for the more ambitious.
• Investment strategies like dollar cost averaging and diversification, and how to do them properly.
• Exchange traded funds. What they are and why you want to invest in them.
• Bonds. What they are and how they are used for income generation.
• Mutual Funds
• Options trading, how to profit quickly or use them to generate regular income.
• And top beginner mistakes and how to avoid them.