- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (23 March 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0730358607
- ISBN-13: 978-0730358602
- Product Dimensions: 1.4 x 0.1 x 2.2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 259 g
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 20,104 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ $10.86 Delivery
7 Steps to Wealth: The Vital Difference Between Property and Real Estate Paperback – 13 Mar 2018
|New from||Used from|
MP3 CD, Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Super Audio CD - DSD
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
7 STEPS TO WEALTH IS A PROVEN FORMULA YOU CAN REPEAT AGAIN AND AGAIN TO REACH FINANCIAL FREEDOM.
"I congratulate John on his compelling insights into how to make real estate work for you."Maha Sinnathamby, Top 100 BRW Billionaire
"John is not just an author; he has been in property for 35 years and built his own fortune. Every Australian must read this book."Bob Ell, Top 100 BRW Billionaire
"This is the best book for property investors. John's book should be taught in every single high school."Nev Pask, Top 100 BRW Billionaire
WHAT THIS BOOK WILL TEACH YOU THAT NO OTHER BOOK WILL:
- The one secret of all financial success
- The biggest mistake made by Australian property investors
- How to have positive cash flow and still get a $10,000 tax deduction
- Established capital benchmarks and best location identifiers
- Why you can't trust the banks
- How to build your own land bank
- Why you should never buy apartments as investments
- How to turn $100,000 into $1.28m with case studies from Aussies who've done it
About the Author
The author is John Fitzgerald. He controls well over a hundred million dollars of property and has consistently done that for more than 30 years. Accumulation, that is. The difference between him and someone else you might listen to is that he has the numbers in dollars to prove it, whereas many others have just a colourful story.
John first registered his business on October 13, 1981, that's over 30 years of continuous success. His educational arm – Custodian started in 1998 has helped thousands of Australians build wealth through a well-structured property portfolio and proven system as outlined in 7 Steps to Wealth. Our clients’ properties have increased in value by close to $1 billion which takes the total client’s portfolio to more than $2.9 billion, a true testament to not only John's education but also that real estate is the proven way to build wealth.
In that time, John has bought, sold and developed more than 10,000 properties. John has helped create hundreds of millionaires, with case studies to prove it. These defined ‘millionaires’ are people with four or more properties – over 11 times the national average. This equation puts those clients in the top 1% of all property investing Australians.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Look for similar items by category