You don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
7 Steps to Wealth: The Vital Difference Between Property and Real Estate Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
The best device for reading, full stop. Learn more
From the Publisher
John first registered his business on October 13, 1981, that's over 30 years of continuous success. His educational arm – Custodian started in 1998 has helped thousands of Australians build wealth through a well-structured property portfolio and proven system as outlined in 7 Steps to Wealth. Our clients’ properties have increased in value by close to $1 billion which takes the total client’s portfolio to more than $2.9 billion, a true testament to not only John's education but also that real estate is the proven way to build wealth.
In that time, John has bought, sold and developed more than 10,000 properties. John has helped create hundreds of millionaires, with case studies to prove it. These defined ‘millionaires’ are people with four or more properties – over 11 times the national average. This equation puts those clients in the top 1% of all property investing Australians. --This text refers to the paperback edition.
From the Back Cover
7 STEPS TO WEALTH IS A PROVEN FORMULA YOU CAN REPEAT AGAIN AND AGAIN TO REACH FINANCIAL FREEDOM.
"I congratulate John on his compelling insights into how to make real estate work for you." -Maha Sinnathamby, Top 100 BRW Billionaire
"John is not just an author; he has been in property for 35 years and built his own fortune. Every Australian must read this book." -Bob Ell, Top 100 BRW Billionaire
"This is the best book for property investors. John's book should be taught in every single high school." -Nev Pask, Top 100 BRW Billionaire
WHAT THIS BOOK WILL TEACH YOU THAT NO OTHER BOOK WILL:
- The one secret of all financial success
- The biggest mistake made by Australian property investors
- How to have positive cash flow and still get a $10,000 tax deduction
- Established capital benchmarks and best location identifiers
- Why you can't trust the banks
- How to build your own land bank
- Why you should never buy apartments as investments
- How to turn $100,000 into $1.28m with case studies from Aussies who've done it
- ASIN : B07BL5GNFL
- Publisher : Wiley; 1st edition (16 March 2018)
- Language : English
- File size : 4092 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 228 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 104,845 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: