|Product Dimensions||77.47 x 30.48 x 8.64 cm; 3.27 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||EG30-5W-BK|
|Guitar Pickup Configuration||S|
|Neck Material Type||Maple|
|Number of Strings||6|
|Guitar Bridge System||Tremolo|
|Item Weight||3.27 kg|
Stedman Pro 30" Kids Electric Guitar Pack With 5-Watt Amp, Gig Bag,Strap,Cable,Strings,Picks,and Wrench,Guitar Combo Accessory Kit--Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Neck material type||Maple|
|Fretboard material type||Maple|
|Guitar pickup configuration||S|
About this item
- 30-inch Guitar Length, 20-inch scale with 21 frets. Right-handed kid's electric guitar is ideal for beginners
- Double cutaway style basswood body. Maple Neck, Maple Fretboard. Single coil pickup, volume control knob. Hardtail Chrome Alloy Bridge.
- Battery-powered 5-watt amplifier; 9V Battery not included.
- Comes with a nylon carrying case perfect for traveling musicians and easy storage.
- Convenient all-in-one package that makes for a fun gift. Includes everything necessary to start playing immediately: guitar, 5W amp, cable cord, strap, picks, gig bag, extra strings .
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The YMC brand Kid Series electric guitar set comes with everything your child needs to start playing immediately. In addition to an electric guitar, the pack comes with an amplifier, gig bag, strap, cable, strings, picks, and a wrench. All in all, it's everything you need in one convenient package.
The guitar is 30 inches in length with 21 frets, a shorter scale oriented toward children three to six years old. The double cutaway body style allows for easy soloing. Other features include a single coil pickup and volume control knob. The guitar comes in an array of colors, including Black,sunburst, red, blue, and Pink.
The five-watt amplifier runs off a 9V battery, or alternatively, you can use a separately sold AC adapter to power it.
The YMC Kid Series Electric Guitar Pack is an affordable option for parents looking for the convenience of an all-in-one kids electric guitar package. Not only is it a great value; its also guaranteed fun for your child, who will appreciate a kid-sized instrument in his or her favorite color.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
Looks okay, and the idea of it is great, but only recommend as a toy for a toddler who won’t know the difference between a tuned guitar.
Specifically, The E string was too loose to actually tune correctly. The frets were a problem. Something seemed way off — I’m not a pro guitarist by any means, but there seemed to be a big problem with manufacturing this guitar. You should be able, at the *very* least, to tune the thing. Strong quality, body and neck quality aside. I think maybe the little notches where the strings go were too deep? With my ignorance, this is all I could come up with. Maybe someone else could shed some real light on the subject?
Sadly, my son was really disappointed and very frustrated (to say the least) as he had been looking forward to learn a few songs he loves that he had discovered from his favorite movies.
The amp is tiny and cute but not recommended either. But if the guitar had worked it would have been an acceptable beginner amp.
For redundancy: I would not recommend this as a viable option for a child who actually looks forward to playing. If it is a toddler wanting to play his mom’s guitar and you need a set up to look and work close enough to the real deal, then this is a good electric guitar, but pricey for a toy, in my opinion.
The picks are not good quality. I recommend trying other brands on here. They’re cheap, May as well get the good ones, like Fe nder.
Ended up buying a small Strat and haven’t looked back.
Double or triple your investment and reap a huge return and watch your child blossom in his or her interest and ability, or at least give them a fair chance with an instrument that will work as it is intended to. :)
Hopefully my review will help the vendor demand more from their quality control team because it is nice to offer a low cost option for families trying to figure out if they want to go after electric guitar lessons.
Good luck on your search!
1) the guitar itself is a solid wonderful instrument. This is perfect for a budding artist just starting out and learning. After the setup, my brother in law plugged in and the sound quality was great! This is by no means a cheap toy and will serve any young artist well.
2) the small amp is not great. We have multiple that our son will be able to plug into so not a problem for us. If it will be used regularly then I recommend buying a better practice amp.
3) we will replace the strings as these are not the best quality. Good for now and work for the initial gift giving but new strings will be worth it. Better strings will hold tune better as well. This is common when buying a guitar or bass and each artist has their favorite brands.
4) It was an easy set up according to our friend who helped us with it. I’m am by no means an expert with this but i know someone who is. He was impressed with the quality of the instrument. If our son keeps up with it, there are a few things that we will update with it.
5) our son is 5 and tall for his age. This will be the perfect size. He couldn’t reach all of the strings when learning a bit with his uncle which prompted getting a student size. He will easily be able to reach all of the strings.
Overall we are very happy with this purchase and would highly recommend it!
That said, for what this guitar is, it's not that bad. I bought it for my 8 year old to play around with. He uses it with my Blackstack V10 and it really doesn't sound half bad! The sound will only be as good as the amp you're using so if you can't swing the cash on a decent amp, don't bother buying a guitar.