Mens Steampunk Skeleton Case Automatic Mechanical Brown Brown Leather Sport Wrist Watch
|Price:||+ $8.28 Delivery|
- DESIGN CONCEPT： Classic hollow vintage dial will give you an extraordinary artistic beauty. With Roman numerals. High quality leather band gives you a new classic definition.Stainless steel watch case back makes the watch more durable
- EXQUISITE DETAILS: Automatic movements mark the passage of time by a series of gear mechanisms, and are worked by the movement of your wrist as you wear it. It will stop if the watch stop moving for a long time, please turn the crown of watches by hand.
- BEST GIFT: To your lover,Partner, family, friends, classmates, colleagues
- COMFORTABLE TO WEAR: Luxury New Retro Style Skeleton Design. A-class Metal Material , Harden Glass , High-quality Leather Strap
- COME WITH GIFT BOX, Sharp Looking, Great Details & Good Running
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Brand Name||New Brand Mall|
|Case diameter||4.50 centimetres|
|Band width||2.20 centimetres|
|Movement||Mechanical Hand Wind, Japanese Automatic|
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Today, the watch winder pin knob came off, I’m thinking it did this due to the number of times she had to set the time.
Since the watch was sold by Amazon Prime, I have no direct way of contacting the seller. I’ve tried contacted them through the “Ask a Question” feature on Amazon, but have gotten no response. It’s ashamed my wife went on a mission trip right after getting the watch, so there was no way to return it because it was in Poland with her.