Good book. Shorter than I would've liked but as long as it needed to be, and refreshingly direct.
Parts of it seemed like they were stating the obvious, but other parts gave me exactly the insights I needed. My "obvious bits" are almost certainly another reader's insights and vice versa.
There's nothing completely original in this book but that's kinda the author's point. The author has brought together a bunch of useful insights in his own way.
It will be new to the people it needs to be new to and I'm pretty sure almost everyone will get something out of it, whether that's a new insight or just reinforcing key stuff you already knew.
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Workman (1 May 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780761169253
- ISBN-13: 978-0761169253
- ASIN: 0761169253
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.4 x 15.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 249 g
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,658 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)