- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 11 hours and 17 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Books on Tape
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 16 February 2005
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B00NIXNZS0
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 22,639 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)
Start Late, Finish Rich: A No-Fail Plan for Achieving Financial Freedom at Any Age Audiobook – Unabridged
See all 14 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
©2005 David Bach (P)2005 Books on Tape, Inc.
Start Late, Finish Rich: A No-Fail Plan for Achieving Financial Freedom at Any Age
David Bach (Author), Michael Kramer (Narrator), Books on Tape (Publisher)
Audible is $16.45/mo after 30-days. Cancel anytime.
Sold and delivered by Audible, an Amazon company
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2 September 2015
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
The author's examples are all concerning Americans. Some of his articles probably alright but a reader from other country needs to see the relevance to their situation,otherwise it is a good read.
Look for similar items by category
- Audible > Business & Money > Personal Finance
- Audible > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Business & Economics > Communication & Psychology > Motivation & Self-Improvement
- Books > Business & Economics > Investing > Introduction
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Business & Economics > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management
- Books > Business & Economics > Personal Finance > Retirement Planning
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides