Star Wars: Episode II Bladebuilders Yoda Electronic Lightsaber
|Price:||+ $11.17 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Movie-accurate appearance
- Simulates classic lights and sounds
- Includes connector
- Customizable with other BladeBuilders (sold separately)
- Item size: 20 in
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Some slight negatives: The blade doesn't fully retract into the handle to the give true "lightsaber" effect, but it retracts to the lower green portion. It's also a bit noisy even when holding it still, though it does make an extra little "clash" sound when you hit it against something. However, getting it to make the clash sound requires you to hit it with a reasonable amount of force and I didn't do this too much, because I didn't want to damage it. To clarify - it seems sturdy enough to take the force, but I didn't want to risk it.
Overall, I really liked it and found myself playing with it for far longer than an adult should before putting it away in my closet to await Halloween.