|Item Weight||1 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1 kg|
5 Star Chef Cold Press Food Processor Juicer - Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item weight||1 Kilograms|
About this item
- COLD-PRESS TECHNOLOGY: Extracts juice without any heat or fraction and retains all the nutrients from fruits and vegetables.
- STRONG MOTOR: Powerful 150W motor allows you to juice as much as you please.
- QUIET OPERATION: Operates quietly so that you do not wake anyone up.
- THREE COLOURS: Stylish design and comes in three different colours, so it looks good in your kitchen too.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Comes with its own cleaning brush for hassle-free cleaning. Comes with a 1-year warranty.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
For those that adore a glass of juice for breakfast, look no further than this ultra convenient cold press slow juicer. Just like a juice from a juice bar, you will be amazed at how quickly and efficiently this juicer can produce the same professional results. With a powerful 150W motor, the slow speed auger has high output but low noise emission for a full, flavoursome juice without the froth or pulp. What's more it is so easy to clean, just rinse with water!
- Cold press design
- Slow speed auger mechanism
- Low noise operation
- Food grade durable material
- On/ Off and reverse button
- Reverse function - press "R" when the machine is clogged and not operationg
- High juice yield
- Lower vibration
- Quiet operation
- 4 non-slip silicon feet
- Easy to clean
- BONUS Cleaning Brush
- CE, SAA, SGS, FDA, LFGB approved
- Power: 150W
- Voltage: 220 - 240V
- Cable length: 1.2m
- Juicer container: 1L
- Overall dimension: 21 x 15.5 x 42.5cm
- Colour: Red
- 1 x Slow Juicer
- 2 x Juice Container
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x User Manual
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The shop will make it hard for you to get a replacement or refund.
Finally I videotaped and uploaded in a drop box, only to let them No it is not working not after that it was some ass to get a replacement which is working well so far.I still think the slow juicer is good.but I’m not sure why it stopped working after six months.