Mindful Pets Tear Stain Remover Combs for Dogs, Gently and Effectively Removes Crust, Mucus, and Stains
+ $7.12 Delivery
- ♦Many Shih Tsu's, Poodles, Maltese, Pomeranians, Chihuahuas, Bichon Frises, Boxers, and other white dogs have cases of tear stains. These are the perfect tools to help remove them, and remove the crust and mucus around your dogs eyes.
- ♦2 VALUE PACK sturdy fine tooth combs. With consistent use, these combs help assist in the removal of tear stains in great fashion.
- ♦Tear Stains occur from the build up of crust and mucus. You can prevent your loved one from getting them by using these brushes consistently!
- ♦Veterinarian Recommended and Professional Groomer Recommended. These stainless steel tools are equipped with 65 pins that gently and effectively groom your pets face with ease.
- ♦100% Satisfaction Guarantee by Mindful Pets - If our tear stain combs do not efficiently help you remove crust, mucus, and stains, we will refund a full return. We stand behind all of our quality products.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
#1 TEAR STAIN REMOVER COMBS IN THE MARKET!
We really want your little furry loved one to be comfortable during the day, feeling great, and looking incredible :) Many Shih Tsu’s, Poodles, Maltese, Pomeranians, Chihuahuas, Bichon Frises, Boxers, and other dogs have problems with tear stains. The buildup of mucus, crust, and tear stains are uncomfortable for these breeds, and make your dog’s face look a little…. Not as beautiful!
OUR TEAR STAIN SOLUTION WORKS GREAT, AND THESE FINE TOOTH COMBS ARE ITS SIDEKICK FOR SOLVING THE PROBLEM!
When you consistently groom your dog’s face with these high quality stainless steel combs, you will easily remove all the mucus and crust buildup which prevents tear stains!
OUR SET OF TWO TEAR STAIN COMBS HAVE MANY BENEFITS:
Effectively and gently removes mucus and crumbs around your dog’s eyes, and face. The larger tool has 65 fine teeth. We recommend to start with this tool and then use the smaller tool for precision. Prevention of future tear stains. High quality stainless steel teeth that safely removes mucus and crust.
If you have not taken your dog to a professional groomer in a long time, or have groomed your pet in quite a while, it is possible that your pet’s face has permanent dyed fur. This fur will need to grow out some and be trimmed off by a professional groomer before using the brushes. With consistent use, you will eliminate those frequent trips to the professional groomer that cost you an arm and a leg.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE TO YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONE!
If the Mindful Pets Tear Stain Comb does not effectively remove your dog’s mucus, and crust around its eyes, and prevent tear stains, we will refund your full purchase no questions asked!
Get Your Tear Stain Combs and Defeat Tear Stains now. Press 'ADD TO CART' Now!
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 77% (77%)||77%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 3% (3%)||3%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
A better solution is to go to the make-up isle and get a small eyebrow comb/brush. Does the same and is a lot easier to manipulate around your dogs eyes. Especially if you have a small breed dog.
THESE ACTUALLY HELPED A LOT. The little teeth on them are just the right size for brushing through the crusty areas around her eyes, and then I just wipe the loose remains off easily. And, my dog cooperates; she even likes it, I think. I would definitely recommend this product to small dog owners with similar issues. Because I searched Petco and Petsmart for something like this, but they don't even have anything. They only carry flea combs, which have wider teeth, so they wouldn't work for this purpose.
The only reason I am giving this 4 stars instead of 5, is because of the width of these brushes. I feel like they would be even better if they were not as wide, so that I can get even closer to my dogs eyes. But that's not too big of an issue. I still recommend them.