King Athletic Stability Balance Disc :: Wobble Cushion Core Trainer :: for Home or Office Desk Chair and Kids Classroom Sensory Wiggle Seat :: Instructional eBook Included
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One disc per order. Unlike cheaply made discs that are flimsy, hard to pump, and lose air quickly, the King Athletic stability balance disk is easy to fill and holds air longer than other discs, even with continual use and extreme pressure.
- Inflation - Push the needle firmly and all the way into the disc, please wet the needle and valve prior to inflation. Made from premium materials, the disc is crafted from a high quality, non-toxic and BPA-free rubber composite. Our 13 inch/33 cm diameter disk boost chair comfort with added support and a dual massage surface featuring small bumps and soft spikes.
- Great for hyper children or for kids with ADHD and fidget issues as it helps to absorb their energy and therefore allows them to sit still for longer and stay concentrated better. Our disk works great as a wiggle or wobble seat and is an excellent alternative to a chair balance ball. Strengthen and tighten core and back muscles with stability exercises that target a number of muscle groups.
- eBook Included - Our mission is to promote fitness and healthy living that's why we prepared 2 free e-books to help you out with your workout. Are you worried about injuries? Bored with your usual exercise routine? Want to get maximum benefits fast without tons of time-consuming research? Good news! You'll receive 2 e-books ($36 value) that give you a number of proven techniques to take your workouts and nutrition to the next level.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ingredients:ECO-FIRENDLY PRODUCT - NO HARSH CHEMICALS - NO HARSH SMELL - EASY TO CLEAN
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The cushion/disc itself is a very good quality material. It is thick and durable. It does exactly what it's supposed to do, as far as, providing a tool for exercise or busy toddlers to exert some extra energy. Personally, I got it for my toddler to sit on when she is fidgety and for myself when I want to work on my balance and reap the benefits of the massaging nubs. With that pary out of the way, I wanted to share a few tips that I wish I had known (photos included).
1. Inflate the cushion to the appropriate amount by apply8ng the needle to the included pump and inserting the needle ALL the way in to the air spot on the cushion (see photo). Be careful not to push it through thr material and puncture it but make sure you get it through the length of the air tube inside the cushion. Initially, I didn't have it inserted far enough, and I wasted 30 minutes pumping air into Neverland. When you have the needle properly inserted, you can properly inflate the cushion in just a couple of minutes.
2. Do NOT over inflate. Easier said than done if you've never used one of these cushions. I had no idea what the right inflation level was until I noticed a dip in the cushion (see photo). At first, I thought the product was defective. I came back to Amazon and saw some pictures of others with the same issue but no explanation for it. I thought it must be related to the amount of air in it, so I decided to test my theory and deflate the cushion a little (see tip 3). Turns out, I was right. By letting out a little air, rhe dip in the cushion completely disappeared, and the cushion looks completely normal and works great.
3. To delfate or release some air, remove the needle from the air pump provided. Insert the needle all the way into the air spot on the cushion and leave it in until the desired amount of air is released. It will make a whistley air sound as the air releases.
Overall, I would recommend this cushion. Just wish I would have known the points mentioned in this review prior to trying to inflate it, so it wouldn't have taken me so much time to get it ready for use.
First and foremost, I was asked to provide an honest, unbiased review as a product tester for “King Athletic”. To my benefit, I was on the market for an item like this, so the fact that this opportunity presented itself, it made me extremely happy and willing to participate in submitting my review. I believe accurate information is key for the success of products and services.
Among KA, I own plenty of other equipment ranging from companies such as Rogue, Bosu, Reebok, Nike, TRX, Concept2 and etc.
I own my own personal gym and have been in the training industry sporadically since 2011.***
Today I will be reviewing King Athletic's Stability Disc.
I received the package in a timely manner, with packaging still intact and a clean box with clear pictures on the back displaying the different movements possible on the disc.
Within the box were the deflated disc, the pump and nipple, and the instructions on filling and using. The instructions on filling the disc with air are straight forward. DIFFICULTY WILL INCREASE THE LESS AIR THERE IS IN THE DISC! Once I removed the disc from the packaging I noticed that
Overall, this is a simple accessory and extremely beneficial to have in your equipment sets. It is affordable, made of good quality material, and made by a company that has proven excellent customer services skills (this isn’t the only product I own from King Athletics, and have had conversations with members on their team regarding products and information.
NOTE: The disc works phenomenal to build proprioception (balance and stability on an unstable base) uni/bilaterally. It also works great as a seat cushion as its instability forces us to brace our cores to sit correctly, leading to better seating posture, and starting you on the road to improving your musculature imbalances overall.
Well made with great use. THANK YOU KING ATHLETIC! PLEASE KEEP THE QUALITY COMING!