- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.00 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
instax Square Colour Film, 20 Shot Pack
- Suitable for instax SQUARE SQ6, SQ10, and SQ20 cameras and SHARE SP-3 printers
- Film size 86 mm x 72 mm, image size 62 mm x 62mm
- Distinct film tehcnology, delivers high quality instant images
- ISO 800 film with White Border
Size: square | Style: 20 Shot
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- 2 x 10 shot film cartridges
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 83% (83%)||83%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 2% (2%)||2%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Fazit: ich kann jedem nur empfehlen, sich auf eine Sofortbildkamera einzulassen und den Instax Square (nur für SQ6, SQ10 und SQ20 und einige Lomogeräte!) zu testen. Man kann damit echt nette Erinnerungen schießen und wirklich wahre kleine Kunstwerke erstellen!
PS: Instax Square Colorfilm "klar", wie er bei Amazon genannt wird, ist übrigens eine unsinnige Bezeichnung. Er hat ein weißes Passepartout, ausser der Schutzfolie vor dem entwickelten Bild ist da nichts "klar"! Aber das soll nicht weiter stören...
this time, given the particularity of the treated article, I would like to make a "review / comparison" between the two rivals of instant photography: Polaroid with its classic square films and FujiFilm with its new Instax Square.
I consider this comparison necessary for anyone thinking of approaching this type of photography because I find the two types of films extremely different, in terms of type, size, color fidelity and prices.
Of course in the video (which you can find on my YouTube channel) I show examples, so you can evaluate whether to buy these films or a different type, based on your needs.
As for Polaroid we have:
- photo size;
- card quality;
-At the end of development you will have the exact same photos of "when we were children";
-compatibility with many cameras of the brand, including the "old" vintage that you may already have in the attic.
- great variety of frames, many are the colors available for the frames.
-8 shots instead of 10;
-colors (naturally) not faithful to reality but more "dull";
- high development times (15 minutes);
- impractical mode of conservation.
As for Fuji we have:
- convenient price (about 1 euro each pose);
- color and print quality;
- development time of only 90 seconds;
- simpler storage and longer film expiration;
- they are used by different brands, if you don't like Fuji cameras, like Lomography, Leica or Jollylook.
- although they are larger than the Instax Mini, they are still smaller than the Polaroids;
- less vintage image, the photo tends to look modern.
- you will fill the house with these photographs and friends will ask you to always give them one :-D
I hope this review/comparison, a bit anomalous, could be useful and helpful in case of purchase or indecision on which films to use.
If you have any questions do not hesitate, I will answer you as soon as possible.
A hug and see you at the next review.
Unfortunately I think they offer very poor value for money, even for a novelty type product. I have the instax camera for a wedding reception and I highly doubt it'll ever get used again after due to how expensive the film is. Such a shame as that equates to a waste of plastic for the camera. If the 50 shot pack cost £15-£20 (closer to the cost of 35mm camera film), I'd continue using.
Too expensive really especially as my 11 year old finished this in a week .... well she is used to taking digital pictures so had to sit her and explain this costs much so use shrewdly 🤣🤣
Not sure that got through initially
Pleading for more now so I hope finally gets it as needs to wait for the next set of 50
Guys review pricing please, can get 100 digital prints @4*6 for free!!