|Package Dimensions||16.4 x 6.4 x 2.6 cm; 130.41 Grams|
|Item Model Number||C122PBK|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||130 g|
Spyderco Tenacious Lightweight 7.77" Value Folding Knife with 3.39" Stainless Steel Blade and Durable Black FRN Handle - PlainEdge - C122PBK
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||4.6 Ounces|
About this item
- GAME CHANGER - Being tenacious means you are persistent and cohesive. It's being tough and tireless in achieving your best performance; all worthy descriptive words for a hard-use knife
- SUPERIOR BLADE STEEL - The 3. 39" 8Cr13MoV stainless blade is coated in a non-reflective black coating and ground-flat from spine to cutting-edge for non-stop cutting.
- A SECURE GRIP - This all-new lightweight version raises the bar even further with injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handle scales that reduce the knife’s overall weight by almost 12 percent
- EASY-TO-USE - The blade’s shape coupled with an oversized Spyderco Round Hole and textured spine jimping allows you to open the blade and position your thumb on the spine in slip-proof confidence ready for work
- POCKET-FRIENDLY - The Tenacious includes a Walker LinerLock and a black 4-way pocket clip lets the folder be set in a variety of carry and draw positions: Tip-up/tip-down left-hand/right-hand.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An unparalleled combination of affordability and performance, the Tenacious is the go-to choice of countless savvy knife users. This all-new lightweight version raises the bar even further with injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handle scales that reduce the knife’s overall weight by almost 12 percent and offer the enhanced grip traction of Spyderco’s signature Bi-Directional Texture pattern. All other features are consistent with the original model, including a full-flat-ground 8Cr13MoV steel blade, full skeletonized stainless steel liners, a four-position pocket clip, a sturdy LinerLock and a choice of PlainEdge, CombinationEdge, or SpyderEdge blade configurations.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|