Other Sellers on Amazon
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
The Sporting Parent: Everything you need to ensure your child succeeds in sport and in life Paperback – 21 June 2021
Enhance your purchase
Chris Pappas (Head of Sport Science/ Strength and Conditioning- Sydney FC)
- 'The Sporting Parent' is a must have for parents, coaches, educators, and anyone involved in youth sport across the country.'
Matthew Jay (Strength and Conditioning Coach- Wests Tigers Rugby League Football Club)
- 'This is a book the Australian youth sporting landscape has been crying out for. The Sporting Parent provides the framework for your child's lasting success and lifelong sporting participation.'
Nathan Kiely (Physical Performance Coach- Cricket NSW)
- 'The Sporting Parent sings to me all the way through. It is extremely well written, gets to the point concisely, is easy to understand and absolutely hits the nail on the head of youth sport over and over again!'
Grant Jenkins (Director- Propel Perform)
- 'Regardless of how successful your child is in their sport, every (sporting) parent should read this book.'
About the Author
- Publisher : The Sporting Parent (21 June 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 218 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0646834150
- ISBN-13 : 978-0646834153
- Dimensions : 19.05 x 1.17 x 23.5 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 38,598 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|