A romance has a meeting point, a “I have feelings for u” point, blissful moments, some sort of conflict, resolution of said conflict and then my favourite, the HEA.
Well... this book focussed around one tragic event, and the story was told at different points around the tragedy. I felt I was in this depressing, forbidden love, triangle (which did blow out to a pentagon at one point) drama. I was thinking it was a 2 stars - too much angst, drama, conflict for my liking. The extra star came for the last 80 pages.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3184 KB
- Print Length: 464 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Ever After, LLC (3 May 2016)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01EW37OM2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 356 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #89,248 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)