I enjoyed this first book in The Dark Files. The characters were interesting, the scenarios attention grabbing, and the world building was sufficient enough that it fleshed out the story without being a great big info dump.
The battle with the demon wasn’t a cakewalk for the protagonist, which I appreciated, and it took a group effort to get sh*t done.
I think I’ll pick up the second book.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 5494 KB
- Print Length: 318 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 169474731X
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: FablePrint; 1 edition (23 September 2019)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07VGT3BY2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 41 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #662 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)