- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Esimen Hard Carrying Case for Ultimate Ears Boom 3 UE Boom3 Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Travel Bag (Hollow)
- Designed with laser cut speaker window, you can enjoy music with the case on, gives you 100% acoustic transparency
- Come with hand strap for easy carry, full access to power ports, you can charge your UE Megaboom speaker when it is in the protective bag. Molded button indicators for volume control. Just stay comfortable and enjoy your favorite tunes
- Special design for Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 wireless bluetooth speaker, protect your UE BOOM 3 speaker out of scratches dings and dents
- Made from eco-friendly EVA + PU Leather Material, provide durability and a long-lasting performance. Easy access to your speaker with Zipper opening.
- 180 days warranty service. If it ever breaks, please feel free to contact Esimen customer service. We'll offer you a new replacement one. Your satisfaction is our first priority
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top international reviews
There are a couple of minor things that concern me, thus the loss of a star...
As others have said, I wish there was room for the charger, but I won't fault them for it. What really concerns me is that the zipper feels really fragile. Time will tell if it lasts.
The inside of the case has a very strong and unpleasant odor. I'm letting it air out for a while before I use it. I suspect it will always smell, so I will only use the case when I actually need to take the speaker somewhere. That's disappointing since I'd like to store it in the case, but I don't want the speaker to absorb the smell.
If the smell dissipates, I'll update my review.
UPDATE : It took a few weeks of being left open but the chemical smell is almost gone...almost. At least it's to a usable level and om very happy with it. Bumping to 5 stars.
The outer shell is rigid and feels like it's wrapped in a synthetic leather that looks great.
I couldn't give it 5 stars though, because the zipper can be difficult to close on the corners.
Also this case doesn't have room for the charger and USB cable, like other cases on Amazon. But still for protection and a snug fit, this is the case you'll want.
It fit my JBL Pulse snug. It has a lot of padding on the inner liner. Good for carrying the pulse around without worrying about scratches.