|Package Dimensions||9.65 x 9.65 x 5.84 cm; 1.32 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.32 kg|
|Date First Available||28 May 2018|
Speaker Wall Mount Bracket Black for Sonos Five, Play:5 Gen 2 Tilt Swivel Pivot
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Mount your Sonos Play:5 to the wall in landscape orientation with this versatile and sturdy bracket.
- Angle the bracket up to 15 degrees down, and swivel it up to 30 degrees left & right. Angle your music where you want it!
- The two-part design makes it easy to secure your speaker and slide it on and off the wall as you need.
- Clever cable management through the rear helps create a clean look in your home.
- This sturdy bracket supports up to 7kg, perfect for your Play:5. It includes a 12 month Australian warranty.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Wall Bracket for Sonos Five or Play:5 Gen 2
The SAS505 is designed to mount your Sonos Five or Play:5 (2nd gen) speaker cleanly on your wall. The bracket can be adjusted to achieve the perfect angle with swivel and tilting support. Clever cable management through the rear helps create a clean look in your home. Keyhole pattern mounting ensures quick and easy installation.
- Designed to securely mount the Sonos Five or Play:5 in a landscape orientation.
- Swivels and positions easily for optimal listening experience
- Tool-less tilt allows for effortless positioning
- Keyhole pattern allows for easy installation
- Cable management keeps power cord neat
Music Where You Want It
With your listening experience in mind, this bracket allows you to face your music where you want it. Angle this bracket down up to 15 degrees, and swivel it left and right up to 30 degrees.
Easy Two-Step Setup
This bracket consists of two primary pieces. The bracket that holds the speaker, and the piece that secures to the wall. Once the wall piece is fixed to a stud and your Sonos Five or Play:5 is secured in the bracket, mounting your speaker is a simple matter of sliding the speaker on and off the wall.
This bracket is only compatible with the new Sonos Five and the 2nd generation of the Sonos Play:5. The Play:5 Gen 2 is slightly larger than its predecessor.