- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: Chronicle Books; Bilingual edition (1 July 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0811847748
- ISBN-13: 978-0811847742
- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 1 x 16.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 159 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 156,132 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.00 delivery
+ $3.00 delivery
Sold by: Rarewaves UK
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Sold by: BuyGlobal
Speak Italian Paperback – 1 Jul 2005
See all 3 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
About the Author
Bruno Munari (1907 1998), internationally acclaimed painter, sculptor, photographer, graphic designer, and creator of books, was a member of the Milanese Futurist group and taught at universities in Europe and America. Munari also designed advertisements, objects, toys, and games. His artwork has been exhibited at the Venice Biennale and in museums around the world, including the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 34 reviews
If you're telling this is a great book especially for the older folk brings back a ...
25 March 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
2 people found this helpful.
If you're telling this is a great book especially for the older folk brings back a lot of memories and a lot of the hand motions are still used in our family today our family is from Calabria Italy
30 April 2016 - Published on Amazon.com
4 people found this helpful.
Used the images from this book to wallpaper my bathroom; excellent quality.
Downton's Abby gal
12 April 2013 - Published on Amazon.com
3 people found this helpful.
If you are insulted by gestures of others and do not understand the Italian language , this book will help you understand better what they mean and how they are saying it. It is a beautiful language and this book is small enough to fit in the purse or back pocket to carry along. Very helpful.
15 January 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
Walter and Louise
Well received by a person of Italian descent as a gift.
15 June 2014 - Published on Amazon.com
This proved to be a good gift after a lecture on hand gestures Italian use, and looking back I saw my mother-in-law use some of them leaving me to guess the meaning. This though did make me curious about how many regional differences exist in hand gestures.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour
- Books > Politics, Philosophy & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Specific Demographics > Ethnic Studies
- Books > Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Science
- Books > Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Foreign Language Dictionaries & Thesauruses
- Books > Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Italian as a Second Language
- Books > Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Sign Language
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides
- Books > Travel & Tourism > Travel Writing