Improve Your Vocabulary and Reading Skills in Spanish with These Entertaining and Easy Short Stories!
This book will provide you with a challenging and yet entertaining way to help you learn the Spanish language. You’ll learn the basics of Spanish – from nouns and adjectives to different verb tenses that beginners will be able to quickly understand.
After reading this book and mastering the included vocabulary it will be much easier for you to engage in a casual conversation with a native Spanish speaker!
For beginners is also very important to know that only grammatical aspects appropriate for the A1/A2 levels are included in this book. We’ve decided to take away the advanced grammatical aspects and tenses so as not to confuse you. The vocabulary is also quite basic so that beginners, such as yourself, won’t have a hard time understanding the stories.
Here is a Preview of What You’ll Get in This Book:
- Why Learn Spanish?
- Is Spanish Hard to Learn?
- How to Learn a Foreign Language Fast
- How is Spanish Grammar Taught at Beginners (A1/A2) Levels
- Guidelines on How to Read Short Stories in a Foreign Language
- Five Short and Easy Stories
- Five Glossaries of Difficult or Advanced Vocabulary
- Five Summaries in Spanish to Test Your Understanding
- Five Sets of Questions and Answers to Assess Your Comprehension
Download your copy now to practice and – eventually master – one of the most widely-spoken languages in the world!