- Flared yoga pant featuring wide waistband and small logo at hip
- Compression through seat and thighs
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- They are thinner than most cotton/spandex yoga pants, but not *too* thin (i.e. they don't show cellulite, but they do show panty lines). They are NOT see-through when I bend over.
- They are just the right mix of cotton, poly, and spandex. Most cotton/spandex pants stretch out of shape after a few hours of wear, but all-poly pants don't breathe well. These keep their shape, breathe well, and wash well (no pilling so far, and I've worn and washed mine several times already).
- The waistline is moderately placed (not low-rise, but not high-rise either). You don't have to worry about it sliding down when you bend or squat, and it helps contain a little bit of lower-belly squish.
All in all, an excellent and versatile pair of yoga pants at a very reasonable price.
These pants are excellent quality, even when downward dogging. My only complaint is that they are big. I am 5'2" and wear a size 16 in pants and ordered XL. As usual with yoga pants they were too long, but only by 3" instead of the usual 6". The waist is comfortable but shifts around, which really surprises me since XLs usually don't fit around the waist.
The good news is that the pants were easy to hem to the length I needed.
I laundered the pants and they held up well, they didn't fade, pill or shrink. I will definately buy these again, but maybe in a smaller size.