|Number of Game Players||1 to 6|
|Release date||31 December 2018|
|Mfg Recommended age||14 year and up|
|Item Model Number||B07GJTB617|
|Product Dimensions||9.53 x 18.1 x 3.18 cm; 258.55 Grams|
Unlock! Expedition: Challenger
|Price:||+ $9.44 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This brand-new adventure for unlock! Challenges players to enter the land that time Forgot to work through obstacles and solve puzzles to help track down an adventurer gone missing
- Unlock! Captures the exhilarating, heart-pounding excitement of a physical escape room adventure without leaving the tabletop
- Players have to use deductive reasoning and logic skills to progress through the adventures
- The free unlock! Companion app supports integrated gameplay by having players input codes, interact with machines, and receive hints
- Skip the rules and learn the game quickly with the included in-box ten card tutorial!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A woman has come to your Pi Agency asking you to help track down her missing friend. He's gone missing, last seen on an adventure with the eccentric Professor Challenger. They recently returned from a lost Valley filled with strange creatures, but Ned is still missing. Track down the Professor and help bring back Ned to his friend! Expedition: Challenger is a brand new unlock! Adventure for up to six players. With just one hour on the clock, players must work through a deck of sixty cards as a team, searching for clues, combining objects, and figuring out puzzles to solve the mystery and escape the countdown timer. The free unlock! App runs the timer while providing clues, giving hints, and helping players succeed. Once the team has reached the solution and entered the correct code, they've escaped, and the game has been won!