- Product Dimensions: 1.7 x 1.2 x 0.6 cm ; 59 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 340 g
- Batteries 2 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Item Model Number: AK-A3902011
- ASIN: B07GWVPYHN
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 28 August 2018
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #20 in In-Ear Headphones
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $13.36 delivery
Soundcore Anker Liberty Air Total-Wireless Earphones with Charging Case, Bluetooth 5, 20 Hour Playtime, Touch Control, Graphene Enhanced Sound, Noise-Cancelling Microphones, and Secure Fit
- 【Graphene-Enhanced Sound】Pioneering audio technology delivers highly accurate sound with superior clarity.
- 【Dual Microphones with Uplink Noise Cancellation】Enhances voice pick-up and filters out ambient noise for crystal-clear call quality.
- 【5-Hour Playtime from a Single Charge】Use the charging case for an additional 15 hours of playtime.
- 【Integrated Touch Control】Use the earbuds to play, pause, and skip music and answer calls on-the-go.
- 【Stereo Calls】Hear the other person's voice in both earbuds for an enhanced call experience.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Dual mics with uplink noise-cancellation and stereo sound deliver an enhanced call experience.
Bluetooth 5.0 ensures a skip-free listening experience.
Enjoy up to 5 hours of non-stop listening. The charging case provides an extra 15 hours of power.
Review this product
16 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There was one problem when the left earphone stopped connecting BUT i sent an email to customer service and they were very happy to help and sent instructions on how to fix the problem, and the problem is fixed!
Overall this is a product worth your money and i highly recommend it to anyone wanting true wireless earphones!!
- Clear HD sound quality
- Bluetooth functions well, no disconnection or trouble connecting
- Calls are able to be made easily, picks up on voice well
- Noise cancelling
- Has touch controls, registers input everytime
-Case is nice and small, easily portable and not too clunky in the pocket to carry
-Stylish, the actual ear piece looks funny but when placed in the ear, it looks good
- Controls for touch command annoying, (double tap for play/pause, tap and hold for 2 secs for song skip), would of preferred universal controls ( single tap play/pause)
- Since control is double tap to play/pause, every tap pushes ear piece into the ear, making it feel uncomfortable
- (This might just be me but im gonna put this in) Earbud can move during lots of face movement (gymming) which causes the earbud to move from secure to less secure, has not fallen out but at times does feel like it can
- Since ear piece goes into the ear, causes suction in the ear, feels like ear is blocked as if on a plane which is annoying after a while of use
- Sound input sensitive, picks up outside noise easily, wasn't able to be heard during a windy day
However it is just a first day of use but already disconnection happens frequently.
Left side constantly lost sync and needed to reboot 3 times already for 1 hour use.
Might be manufacturer's failure but it is really disappointing.
Sound quality and battery life are good so far .
I would have given 5 star review but the ear buds lack a little Bass but other than that they are really great buy especially since they are half the price of apple etc