SoundPEATS True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds in-Ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Earphones (Bluetooth 5.0, Built-in Mic, Stereo Calls, Total 35 Hours Playtime)
- 【Latest Bluetooth 5.0】Truefree+ wireless earbuds adopts Bluetooth 5.0 to ensure most stable connectivity, smoothest transmission and longest distance with low consumption.
- 【Mono & Stereo Mode】 Support working together to enjoy stereo sound, or using one earbud only for preference or driving safety. Different from the previous version or other brand, the TrueFree + wireless earbuds provide HiFi stereo sound at both music and phone calls.
- 【35 Hours Playtime】Get 3.5-4 hours playtime on a single charge, and the charging case can recharge the earbuds 9-10 times, and it can be charged automatically once the earbuds is put in the charging case.
- 【One Button Control & Voice Assistant】With one multifunction button, you can play/pause, previous/next track and answer/hang-up phone calls. With active Voice assistant function, you can easily communicate with your voice assistant as you would normally.
- 【Customizable Accessories & 1-Year Warranty】The earbuds come with customizable accessories, 4 diferent size of eartips to secure fit for all customers. Sound PEATS provides 12 months hassle-free warranty to ensure the enjoyment of your purchase.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
SoundPEATS TrueFree+ Wireless Earbuds
- Unique striped cover for more elegant and gift look.
- Larger capacity charging case supports 9-10 full charge for both earbuds.
Do the Earbuds Work with My Device ?
As long as your device is Bluetooth-enabled with version 4.0 or above, including iOS, Android and Windows.
Not Even Close to 35 Hours ?
The earbuds work 3.5-4 hours per charge. The charging case provides 9-10 times full charge. That's the 35 hours in total.
How to Get Back to Stereo Mode ?
- Clear pairing record between the earbuds and all your devices.
- Take out both earbuds and turn them off, press and hold the buttons for 20s simultaneously until the indicators flash in red and white and go out twice.
- Place back and then take out both earbuds to have them connect to each other at first, then pair the right earbud to your device.
- If you'd like to connect the 2 earbuds to 2 devices nearby, please pair the left one at first.
- The earbuds will not power off after placing back if the charging case battery is dead.
HIGH & PRO
Advanced professional chipset with Bluetooth 5.0 bring high efficient, stable and reliable transmission, and make sure you enjoy music, videos and calls without latency.
DUAL & STEREO
Support working with 2 devices simultaneously. Built-in microphones in both earbuds support voice assistant and phone calls with single or both earbuds.
UNIQUE & ELEGANT
Unique striped cover and compact lightweight design create more elegant and exquisite earbuds, and make it to be a very decent gift for your loved ones.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
881 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ Looks well made
+ Decent charging station
+ Good battery life
- The largest sized ear tips were not big enough for my ears so I didn't get a good seal
- The unit was not supplied with ear hooks as described in the manual which may have helped
- The earbuds fell out when I was working out
- When I made calls with them (using my iPhone) everyone complained they couldn't hear me very well
- The right earpiece failed within a week of daily use so had to return for refund
As a music lover you’ll appreciate the bass from these however the higher notes are a tad distorted, there is a fix... lower the volume, hahaha, but seriously you could do some damage as the seal is air tight and the volume is quite good. That leads me to the next issue...
The button on the back of each bud is very clicky which is satisfying and nice... except when the bud is in your ear, which is mainly when you need to click it, with and air tight seal... which makes it uncomfortable, though again, there is a work around. Use your index finger to support the bud away from ear and thumb to click. Though this makes it awkward and easier to use your phone.
No matter the issues you cannot match that price for what you are getting! I’m super happy with these.
One down side is that the sound has a bit of lag when watching videos. But these are incredible for just listening to music. I bought these as back up headphones but they just might replace my Jaybird X3 as my everyday headphones. Got them for $30 but they're totally worth it full price.
Well done Soundpeats
- They look really good, small, and good build material
- Still at my price point without being a 'cheap' knock-off product
- Music and functionality very good e.g. double click right earpod to skip and left earpod to go back
- Case stores 8-9 charges for the earpods. Have yet to try speed though
Would recommend, feel free to ask questions.
It's compact: The headphones fit well in the year and doesn't stick out like a Frankenstein like many other headphones out there. The charging case is small and holds the buds down with a strong magnet which prevents it from falling out of the case.
It's comfortable: I never had any ear fatigue even after long hours of wear. I tried it during my runs and active workouts and it stays in place never felt like it was going to fall off.
Excellent terrific battery life and connectivity: I actually had to return the Jabra 65t a while ago as one of the earbud would constantly disconnect. I never experience it with these soundPeats headphones. The battery life is good sitting around 3 to 4 hours per full charge and the case (the version I got) can charge up to 35 hours. Basically, I never run out of battery since when I'm not using it, it is charging in the case.
Sound quality: I must say I wasn't expecting much in terms of sound quality when I got these. Usually, cheap headphones offer pretty average sound quality. However, I was blown away by the music quality. It wasn't as good at the Jabra 65T, BUT it's not far off!