|Part Number||TrueFree Plus|
|Special Features||Bluetooth 5.0, Built-in Mic, Stereo Calls, Total 35 Hours Playtime|
|Microphone Form Factor||With_Microphone|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Metal|
|Form Factor||In Ear|
|Product Dimensions||7.79 x 3.79 x 3.22 cm; 4.54 Grams|
|Item Weight||4.53 g|
|Manufacturer reference||TrueFree Plus|
|Batteries||3 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||28 January 2019|
SoundPEATS True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds in-Ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Earphones (Bluetooth 5.0, Built-in Mic, Stereo Calls, Total 35 Hours Playtime)
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$5.00 (10%)|
20% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Item weight||0.16 Ounces|
About this item
- 【Latest Bluetooth 5.0】Truefree+ wireless earbuds adopts Bluetooth 5.0 to ensure most stable connectivity, smoothest transmission and longest distance with low consumption.
- 【Mono & Stereo Mode】 Support working together to enjoy stereo sound, or using one earbud only for preference or driving safety. Different from the previous version or other brand, the TrueFree + wireless earbuds provide HiFi stereo sound at both music and phone calls.
- 【35 Hours Playtime】Get 3.5-4 hours playtime on a single charge, and the charging case can recharge the earbuds 9-10 times, and it can be charged automatically once the earbuds is put in the charging case.
- 【One Button Control & Voice Assistant】With one multifunction button, you can play/pause, previous/next track and answer/hang-up phone calls. With active Voice assistant function, you can easily communicate with your voice assistant as you would normally.
- 【Customizable Accessories & 1-Year Warranty】The earbuds come with customizable accessories, 4 diferent size of eartips to secure fit for all customers. Sound PEATS provides 12 months hassle-free warranty to ensure the enjoyment of your purchase.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SoundPEATS TrueFree+ Wireless Earbuds
- Unique striped cover for more elegant and gift look.
- Larger capacity charging case supports 9-10 full charge for both earbuds.
Do the Earbuds Work with My Device ?
As long as your device is Bluetooth-enabled with version 4.0 or above, including iOS, Android and Windows.
Not Even Close to 35 Hours ?
The earbuds work 3.5-4 hours per charge. The charging case provides 9-10 times full charge. That's the 35 hours in total.
- Clear pairing record between the earbuds and all your devices.
- Place back the earbuds and make sure the LEDs light up. Press and hold both buttons for 10s until white LEDs flash 3 times.
- The earbuds will not power off after placing back if the charging case battery is dead.
- A single charge will not get you 35 hours working time with the earbuds.
HIGH & PRO
Advanced chip with Bluetooth 5.0 brings high efficient and reliable transmission, and make sure you enjoy music without latency.
DUAL & STEREO
Support working with either one earbud or both together. Built-in microphones in both earbuds support voice assistant and phone calls.
UNIQUE & ELEGANT
Unique striped cover and compact lightweight design create more exquisite earbuds, and make it to be a decent gift for your loved ones.
|SoundPEATS Truefree+||SoundPEATS Truecapsule||SoundPEATS Truengine 3 SE||SoundPEATS Sonic||SoundPEATS Truewings||SoundPEATS Truefree2|
|Bluetooth Version||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.2||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0|
|Driver Diameter||6mm||6mm||6mm（Dual driver）||6mm（Dual driver）||13.6MM||6mm|
|Working Time||35 Hours (Charging Case)||24 Hours (Charging Case)||30 Hours (Charging Case)||35 Hours (Charging Case)||22 Hours (Charging Case)||20 Hours (Charging Case)|
|Charging interface||Micro USB||Micro USB||Type-C||Type-C||Type-C||Type-C|
|Control Way||Button control||Button control||Touch control||Button control||Touch control||Button control|
|Additional features||Advanced Bluetooth 5.0 One Button Control Auto Pairing Voice Assistant Built-in Mic 4 diferent size of eartips DUAL & STEREO HIGH & PRO 35 Hours Playtime Mono & Stereo Mode||Advanced Bluetooth 5.0 Smart Touch Control biological diaphragm Auto Pairing IPX5 3 size of eratips High Definition Mic 24 Hours Playtime Stereo Sound Global professional Realtek chipset||Dual Dynamic Drivers QCC3020 Bluetooth 5.0 Chip CVC Noise Cancellation 30 Hours Playtime Smart Touch aptX Audio 4 Mics & Dual Crossovers in-Ear Earphone IPX6 Waterproof USB-C Charge||Bluetooth 5.2 APTX-Adaptive Immersive Bass TrueWireless Mirroring QCC3040 Chipset Clear Call Qualcomm cVc Noise Cancelling 35 Hrs Playtime USB-C Charge Game Mode LED Battery Indicator||Over-Ear Hooks IPX7 waterproof for Sports USB-C Charge 22 Hours Playtime In-Ear Stereo 13.6mm Driver Powerful Sound Full Touch Control Mono/Stereo Mode Transparency mode||Bluetooth 5.0 IPX7 Waterproof Monaural/Binaural Calls Single/Twin Mode Customized Ear Fins USB-C Charge|
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By DD on 23 March 2019
By Amazon Customer on 6 December 2018
But found a problem that was making phone calls and the mic isnt equipped or capable of picking up voice.
Still loved it for the main pupose of listening to music so i bought another one for myself .
Now mine works perfectly fine for phone calls and sound qulaity stays same as the first one .
As I did put the comments out there regarding a bit of inconsistency but they send me another pair free of cost which was absolute top notch . Everything works like a dream. My family is now an absolute sound peats family . Or better say sound peats absorbed us into theirs.
Price and Sound quality is really good. Its a pocket rocket perfect for anytime .!
It's compact: The headphones fit well in the year and doesn't stick out like a Frankenstein like many other headphones out there. The charging case is small and holds the buds down with a strong magnet which prevents it from falling out of the case.
It's comfortable: I never had any ear fatigue even after long hours of wear. I tried it during my runs and active workouts and it stays in place never felt like it was going to fall off.
Excellent terrific battery life and connectivity: I actually had to return the Jabra 65t a while ago as one of the earbud would constantly disconnect. I never experience it with these soundPeats headphones. The battery life is good sitting around 3 to 4 hours per full charge and the case (the version I got) can charge up to 35 hours. Basically, I never run out of battery since when I'm not using it, it is charging in the case.
Sound quality: I must say I wasn't expecting much in terms of sound quality when I got these. Usually, cheap headphones offer pretty average sound quality. However, I was blown away by the music quality. It wasn't as good at the Jabra 65T, BUT it's not far off!
These are great value for money, with postage they work out to roughly $21.50 a unit but they also come with the magnetic charging unit which can hold over 3 charges if memory serves me right. So compared to the 'cheap' Chinese shopping apps these are far better value considering the overall build and quality.
I've knocked a mark off on sound quality as even though they are stereo, the stereo effect is not as wide as my wired in ear earphones.
On full volume they are not lacking, with a big thumping sound though they lack a little finesse regarding musical output.
Battery life for my uses hasn't been an issue so far. I've had them running for well over 2 hours without a battery low warning.
The recharge box is so convenient, just pop them back in after use and they recharge very quickly.
Overall highly recommended.
Top reviews from other countries
- value for money
- sounds decent but not the best of clarity
- good fit
- I use it with my LG smart tv, seems like the range is not good, the voice keeps breaking
- not gud for calling at all, the mic seems to be weak nd poor, or msybe the mic is placed on the inside so it gets covered wen u wera the eatfones