About SoundPEATS TrueFree Wireless Earbuds
- SoundPEATS TrueFree wireless Bluetooth earbuds are compatiable with your devices with Bluetooth version above 4.0.
- The total 15 hours is talking about the playtime with charging case, not single use time per charge.
- While pulling out the earbuds, please take the middle instead of "bear ears". It would be much easier.
- If you'd like to connect the 2 earbuds to 2 devices nearby, please connect the left one at first, in case it will pair to the right earbud automatically after being taking out from the case.
SOUND is always personal and subjective.
- Different people have different favor and auditory sense. Some prefer high, some enjoy mid or bass. Moreover, the output sound also differs from different audio files. We always try to provide as rich as possible sound for you.
Lack of Bass ?
- Please try to adjust the ear tips, or change to smaller ear tips and push them a little deeper inside your ears to see if you could get better effect.
Volume Not Loud Enough ?
- Please adjust it through your device. There is no volume control button on the earbuds as for the small size and compact design. The manufacturer always make standard volume section to bring you beautiful sound as well as protect your hearing.
No Cover for the Case ?
- Please rest assured, there are strengthened magnets in both the earbuds and charging case. You will not have the earbuds fell out or missing in your pocket or backpack.
How to Reset ?
- Please take out both earbuds from the charging case and turn them off at first. Then press and hold the multifunction buttons for around 10s. It's required to hold your fingers until the red and white indicators go out. That's when you complete this reset process.