|Product Dimensions||8.85 x 3.5 x 10.2 cm; 167.83 Grams|
|Item Model Number||WH-23-471|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Additional product features||Portable, Bluetooth|
|Power source type||Battery Powered|
|Item Weight||168 g|
SoundBub by WavHello, White Noise Machine and Bluetooth Speaker | Portable and Rechargeable Baby Sleep Sound Soother – Ollie The Owl, Grey
Enhance your purchase
|Recommended uses for product||For Smartphones or Tablets|
|Special feature||Portable, Bluetooth|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
Frequently bought together
SoundBub by WavHello is a Bluetooth-enabled portable speaker and white noise machine designed to be a convenient aid for active parents and a soothing, fun companion for your little one. Simply press SoundBub’s bellybutton to activate built-in white noise to help your child drift off to sleep. You can also play music they already love by connecting any Bluetooth-enabled device. The SoundBub is rechargeable, chew-safe and rated for ages 0+.
SoundBub White Noise Machine and Bluetooth Speaker
- 3 built-in white noise tracks: Malibu Beach, Montana Rain & Babbling Brook
- 11 additional soothing tracks available in the VoiceShare app (free with purchase): Air Conditioner, Clothes Dryer, Forest Sounds, Hair Dryer, Heartbeat, Italian Restaurant, Mockingbird, Oscillating Fan, Thunderstorm, White Noise, Wind Chimes
- 30, 60, 90 minute timers or CONTINUOUS PLAY
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Versatile folding handle serves as a stand or clip
- Made of chew-safe materials
- Easy one-hand operation
- Soft, padded fabric cover
- SoundBub Sleep Soother and Bluetooth Speaker
- Charging cable
- Code for free access and digital content in the VoiceShare mobile app that grants 11 additional white noise tracks, a baby music album, singalong lullabies and a record-able & share-able children's book.
SoundBub's Built-In White Noise Tracks Soothe Little Ones to Sleep
SoundBub is preloaded with three soothing white noise sounds, Malibu Beach, Montana Rain & Babbling Brook. Easily switch between them by pressing SoundBub's bellybutton. 30, 60, 90 minute timers and a continuous play setting make it convenient to manage your little one's sleep patterns and keep them asleep longer. SoundBub also includes a free digital album of 14 additional white noise tracks on WavHello's VoiceShare mobile app.
SoundBub is Portable and Recharchable For Your Family's Active Lifestyle
SoundBub is the perfect travel buddy! With a built-in rechargeable battery, easy one-hand operation and a versatile folding handle that doubles as a stand or a clip, you can take soothing white noise or music anywhere. Hang SoundBub from your stroller to play music during walks or clip it onto a carrier or diaper bag for snoozes on the go. SoundBub recharges via an included microUSB cable so you won't need to spend time or money on replacement batteries.
SoundBub is More Than Just a Sleep Soother - Connect via Bluetooth to Use During Naptime or Playtime
Cuddly, Chew-Safe Materials
SoundBub is made of chew-safe materials and a soft padded fabric cover. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that SoundBub will safely hold up to your family's active lifestyle.
Durable Design for Playtime and Naptime
Connect SoundBub to your phone or tablet via Bluetooth and play your little one's favorite songs in the nursery or on the playground.
Free Digital Content on the VoiceShare App
Connect SoundBub to our VoiceShare app so your loved ones can record and share voice messages, lullabies and stories with your little ones and each other.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Comes with a USB cord (BYO adaptor)
- Very good sound level
- Small (& cute) unit, which makes it easy to place in the pram
- Has a hook attachment that allows you to hang it on the cot rail or prop it up on a table
- Volume wheel clicks quite loudly when you rotate it. Not great for when you're trying to turn it down while bub is asleep
- There are three white noise modes, which are great but it would be nice to have at least one lullaby included
we only use the white noise as the other 2 options are water sounds and it makes you want to go to the bathroom haha
The only downfall is it has a stupid bright light on it! And when it’s stoped playing but the machine is still on that bright light starts flashing! Super annoying for me and baby. That really needs to be re thought, we have tried everything to covert it
Press the play “loop” setting for “heart beat” and after a while it jumps to “Italian restaurant” noises and wakes the baby up. Has done it 4 times now and we’ve stopped using it. Waste of money.
Top reviews from other countries
1. The volume control makes an audible click as you change it. More than enough to startle a baby who likes to be awake to a less snoozy state.
2. The night light on top is really bright, again I think it can be actually interfere with the sleeping drive of a baby.
3. They give the shortest smallest charging cable, as a usb. This is just lazy! Put a proper plug on it and make it a decent length! This means I have to remember to charge it during the day outside of the room, because we don’t have a usb plug in babies room and even if we put one in the cable is too short to reach the crib (or even close) reducing the blocking effect of the white noise.
4. The charge is pretty good, mine is used overnight all night for two nights and naps no problem, BUT when it runs low it FLASHES red and emits a low tone. This is really unpleasant for baby and wakes them up in a weird stressful situation. Who the hell thought this would help sleep deprived parents keep their baby fast asleep in the blissful land of nod?!!! Just dying out would be a million times better!
5. The “ocean” sound is very little like the ocean. I’ve heard better on an app. But Bluetooth doesn’t seem to play on a continuous basis and once it hits its time limit it starts flashing a blue light. Again, not restful for bubs.
6. Same goes if you turn it on in prep for bedtime so you can just tap the owls tummy to turn it on, the white light starts to flash after a few minutes.
I really think this could be a fab idea, but these tweaks need making ASAP else this product is laughable as an easy to use baby sleep aid. I do use it, I just charge it daily and put tape over the light, but having been woken up by the tone and my baby screaming at red flashing light from it, I am not enamoured.
The same think happen to my sister!!