- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Sony Xperia 10 Plus Unlocked Smartphone - US Warranty
|Price:||+ $9.79 Delivery|
- 6. 5" 21: 9 Wide display Full HD+, designed to fit in your hand comfortably. With Corning Gorilla Glass 5. 12MP and 8MP dual camera system, with 2X optical zoom, 21: 9 Recording and Booked effect.
- The volume up and down are located next to each other. The device is Verizon CDMA less certified and works with Verizon. Once properly set up, users can text in and out.
- Take every track closer to the original recording with High-Res Audio and DSEE HX.
- With a high 3000mAh capacity, and Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, the Experian 10 Plus gives you power you can rely on.
- Single SIM - Unlocked and compatible with carriers such as Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, Metro PCS, Cricket wireless, simple mobile, and others
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 41% (41%)||41%|
|4 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|3 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|2 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|1 star 24% (24%)||24%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I think it does a really good job at video recording
photos in good lighting
being an everyday phone
texting and emailing can be difficult because of the size of the phone, either too narrow or too wide depending on orientation.
battery life, if you don't charge it every night then you will find trouble the next day and I think of myself as and average user not a power user. If you need video conferencing, or you're a blogger this battery won't give you satisfaction.
I think it built just fine, it's lightweight, and slim, it easily fits in your back pocket although it might stick out a bit. I've had it my back pocket while driving and it did just fine.
So for the amount of money I'm gonna say you can find a better everyday phone.
This phone must have a problem.. not sure if it is the hardware or software.